Miss Tristan Program Administrator – Job Posting
To Learn More About Miss Tristan Visit www.misstristan.com
Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting in the implementation and coordination of the Miss Tristan Foundation Water Safety Education and Drowning Prevention programs. Serves as a liaison between the program partners and the foundation to facilitate in spreading drowning prevention awareness and teaching children under 6 years old about water safety and providing free swim lessons to children in the communities served. Assists with outreach events to promote and inform the community about the services provided.
Reports to the Executive Director
Work Location: This job will report to an office 9am-5pm Monday – Friday. Additional Outreach events will be held in the evenings and on certain weekends throughout the year.
- Evaluates initial services needed by clients seeking assistance at the center.
- Ensures partners, families and the general public receive appropriate information.
- Provides exemplary customer service to all internal/external clients and community members.
- Recognizes operational problems and assists in making required adjustments to ensure foundation procedures promote innovation and serve program recipients effectively and efficiently.
- Acts as liaison between school districts, partner organizations and the foundation to coordinate programs and meet contractual requirements.
- Assists with developing and organizing community outreach events to promote the foundation and support partner relationships.
- Receives, reviews, coordinates, and replies to phone messages, emails and correspondences.
- Conducts periodic visits to outside agencies and prepares written reports on types of services, program management and other topics, as requested by the Executive Director.
- Performs administrative office tasks as needed
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Support and help facilitate the annual golf tournament fundraiser,
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience in social service or related experience.
- This position requires a valid Class ‘C’ Texas Driver’s License OR valid driver’s license from another state with the ability to obtain a valid Texas Driver’s License within 30 days of becoming a Texas resident. Use of your own personal vehicle may at times be required and proof of Liability Insurance will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Previous experience in outreach and community connection.
- Ability to promote a positive work environment through collaboration and teamwork.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of community service programs.
- Knowledge of social work and management practices.
- Knowledge of the community and its needs.
- Ability to make initial determination of services needed by partners and make proper adjustments and additions to offerings.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to document clearly and concisely pertinent information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to perform all the physical requirements of the position, with or without accommodations.
Salary and Benefits: $50,000 – $55,000/year based on experience, health insurance, cell-phone stipend, use of company vehicle, one week of vacation accumulated after one year of employment, PTO available on day one of employment.
How To Apply:
Send a resume, cover letter and two references (one former employer, one non-related community member) to firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls. Prospective applicants will then be invited to a phone interview. Final applicants will be invited to an in-person interview.